Thursday 31 May 2012

New Program to begin tomorrow

I hope you have been enjoying these past few days.  I have been enjoying them to a certain extent, but have found that my days lack focus and meaning when working out is absent.  For this reason, I am beyond excited and ready to start my next chapter in my journey.  That is - Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred (hereinafter known as 30DS).

I am beginning this program tomorrow, June 1st.  I will do each of the levels for 10 days each, with no rest days (there are 3 levels).  I will continue to report on my feelings and my experience with the workout, as well as reporting on my meal choices.  It's been said that food is the bulk of weight loss, and if I can nail that then I will be able to lose the weight.  So I will continue to report on food.

My bicep, post BR
My beginning figures are from my 90-Day BR (see post from May 28th).  I will start with a weight of 165 and the measurements as identified in the post.  My goal is to lose 8 lbs this chapter.

Feel free to follow me on my blog and add me as a friend on myfitnesspal.com (user jfaure23) if you are interested in viewing my food log and exercise diary.  I use MFP as a tool to record my calories burned and eaten, and as a way to identify trends in my eating and exercise habits (and the results that come of those habits).


For now, nighty night,
Peach


The 'official' side by side for the end of the program.  My Start photo for 30DS.

3 comments:

  1. Looking good!!!! So happy to read your blog today. I think this nexf 30 days will fly by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really good!I can't wait to hear how you like 30 DS. A coworker started it this week and we've been comparing notes on that and Ripped in 30. So glad to see a post from you today!

    ReplyDelete