Friday 25 May 2012

Day 87 - Getting ready for the weekend

It's hard to come to grips with food... not sure whether I control it or it controls me!  I'll go with I control it!


Todays Workout: Cardio 3

I did cardio 3 first thing this morning to get it out of the way, otherwise I am doubtful that I would have had time tonight.  It's W's birthday tomorrow and we've got ourselves a little spiderman party to attend to!  Lots to do in preparation.  When I did cardio 3, I walked slowly to the basement because I was trying to tell myself all the reasons why I could put it off until later.  But I knew there would not be a later.  Once the disc was in and I was in it, there's no stopping.  I am at Jillian's command when that dvd is on.  I meant to only sweat a little, but that's one more thing I cannot control, because by the end it was as though I just stepped out of a sauna.

I also did choose to use 3lb weights for the first few moves again.  That workout sure is a challenge, and unbelievable to me how much can be accomplished in such a short time.

I have just one more cardio 3 to go.  In fact, just three more days to go.  Monday will be my last day with this program and I will also provide my final weigh-in.

I'm happy to hear that Catherine will be doing Ripped in 30 when she finishes the program tomorrow.  I am quite excited to learn of her experience with that dvd.  She said that others noted it was more difficult than BR so is a great next step.  I will be doing the 30 Day Shred, and am unsure how I will find it.  I honestly feel so changed.

I'm hitting the hay now.  Big day tomorrow!

Nighty night,
Peach

1 comment:

  1. Way to get it done! I'll be doing my grand finale cardio 3 later today and trying to use weights too but my lightest are fives. Yikes! Have fun with the birthday parties. They're always a whirlwind. I'm looking forward to your reports about 30 day shred too!

    ReplyDelete