Friday 26 January 2018

FHHM - Week 3 Results

End of the third week of the program.  As I mentioned it was a tough week due to my birthday, but I'm still seeing progress.  My weight didn't change too much (though week over week averages indicate my average this week is still 3lbs less than the average for last week!).  I've also lost another five inches, mainly in my torso and upper body.  Pushups must be paying off!



I've also seen improvements in my body fat percentage, which has now fallen to 41.6%.

Not yet sure what this weeks programming looks like, but I'm sure the intensity will be increased.  Whatever you all are working on, whether it's your body or your patience :), I wish you all success on your journeys.  Can't wait to tell you all about this weeks program in my next blog.

Peach

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You still managed to pull in good results on your Birthday week! I'm amazed at your determination and proud of the hard work you are putting in to reach your goals. You are definitely my inspiration Jessica! It must feel great to see the body fat percentage drop, soon to be below 40%. Great week Jessica.

    ReplyDelete