Wednesday 2 May 2012

Day 64 of 90

The exercises do get easier the more I do them.  I'm actually considering going back and doing exercises from phase 1.... just for fun!

Today's Workout: Workout 9

I love reading your blogs and hearing about how you are finding (and coping!) with these exercises along with me.  Although we are all in different provinces, states or countries, I feel like we could easily be neighbours or old high school friends.  I relate to each of you on your journeys to be healthier, or to get married, or to find yourself doing something you thought you couldn't (like run a half marathon).  Thanks just for being there and for posting your journey with me.

This workout was easier than the last time I did it.  I was able to do the push up jacks and love them.  Keep focussed on the moves, you can do these.  Circuit 1 was difficult; circuit 2 was harder.  It eased up a bit in the 3rd and 4th circuits.  I found I modified the leg raises with the resistance cable (works lower abs) by not using the resistance cable.  I found that I got a larger burn without it as I had my hands under my bummie.  I still sweated it out.  I love how the cardio sequences are not too bad.  Just focus for thirty seconds at a time on the move, and before you know it you are on the next.

Food was a bit all over the map today.  Breakfast was an egg with a couple slices of turkey bacon along with a banana chocolate chip muffin ... and coffee!  Cannot forget the coffee.

Lunch, since it is McHappy day, I treated William to a cheeseburger happy meal, and I had the same for myself.  I took apple slices instead of fries, so total lunch cals were 340.

After snack was.... um, well.... it was three croissants with strawberry jam.  I couldn't stop!!  Tomorrow I will be good, tell me you need me to be good.  Tell me!

Because of the 900 cal splurge my afternoon snack took, I was unable to enjoy a complete dinner, and instead had a slice of marble cheddar cheese and a blueberry banana muffin. [sigh]  Thank goodness for new days and new beginnings.

Four weeks to go in this program, and back to workout 10 tomorrow.  I like this one!

Nighty night,
Peach
(aka jfaure23 at myfitnesspal.com)

2 comments:

  1. I need you to be good!!! :-)

    You know, I was wondering when this is done how it would be to do the routines back-to-back. Such as:

    Week 1: #1, #2, Cardio 1, #3, #4, Cardio 1
    Week 2: #5, #6, Cardio 2, #7, #8, Cardio 2
    Week 3: #9, #10, Cardio 3, #11, #12, Cardio 3

    Seems like it might be a fun way to get more mileage out of the DVDs without getting too bored...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the push up jacks. I love those. They make me feel like Demi Moore in GI Jane. I love reading your blog too! We're so close to the end now! We can do this!

    ReplyDelete