Sunday 20 May 2012

Days 80, 81, and 82 - Lazy Cottage Days

Did I say lazy?  There's no rest at the cottage... at least not when we're first opening it up, and when I bring my JM dvd's with me!

Workouts Cardio 3, Workout 11 and Workout 12

I have not yet missed a day of my workouts.  Mum was privileged to witness my attacking Workout 11 yesterday morning at the cottage.  Good thing I didn't shake the cottage too much or Papa was going to send me out with the mosquitos and black flies!  I am feeling so improved, and am very excited to go back and try other workouts.  This program is a body changer.  It will make you stronger.  It does everything Jillian says it will do, as long as you are willing to put in the work.  It needs to be done each day, and it needs everything you've got that day.

Each workout is getting better.  I am able to do a bit more than I was last time.  Today I did the reverse flies in a plank IN A PLANK for the first set and on my knees for the second.  I was also able to do the wheel pushups better than last time.  I hit the same numbers (7 first time, 4 second) but I was stronger and could hold it longer.

I watched what I was eating this weekend, and kept portions under control.  I am loving my HRM watch, because I know with more certainty how many calories I am burning.  It seems that most days I am burning between 2700-3000 calories.  This is in line with the calculators I have used, and makes me more confident that I am eating the right amount to lose weight.  I knew that 1200 calories was not enough for me.  I am much more satisfied to be taking in 2000 calories and know that I can still lose weight while being active.

To see what I was eating, visit my profile at myfitnesspal.com, username jfaure23.  I will be back on track tomorrow with pictures and lists of my food intake.  In terms of weight, my last weigh in on Thursday shows that I am 164 lbs, which is down 31 pounds since starting to lose weight in January, and 20+lbs since beginning Body Revolution.

I hope every one is enjoying their long weekend.  Exercise doesn't take a break, does it?  The end result will be worth it.  Remember to make one good choice each day, what was yours?  If you haven't done it yet, you can do it now!  Have another glass of water if you are short, go for a quick 15 walk around the block, put back the potato chips.  It's up to you.

See you tomorrow.

Sweet dreams, nighty night,
Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment