Monday 28 May 2012

Day 90 - Body Revolution Results!

I completed the program.  It was 90 days and it flew by, and this is what I have to show for it.

Final Workout: Cardio 3

As soon as I could this morning, I ran down to the basement to have my way with Cardio 3... for the last time.  I used weights at the beginning and dropped them when we started the plank moguls.  I didn't pick them up again because this workout is enough on its own for me, no added weights needed.  At the end of the first circuit the thought crossed my mind that I really didn't need to finish, what could 20 more minutes of this actually do for me?  But the thing is, this entire program from start to finish is made up of these 30 minute moments, which collectively gave me the results you see below.  Sure it sounds small, but the results are huge.  So stay with it.  Do your day right, from start to finish.  And FINISH STRONG!

With this program, I lost 20.5 pounds, and a total of 33 inches off of my body.  I went from a dress size 14 to 8.  And might I add, I FEEL GREAT!


Results for Period End Change
FINAL Ph2 Ph1 Start FINAL - Ph2 FINAL - Start
Weight (lbs)     165.0      172.0      174.5      185.5            (7.0)            (20.5)
Upper chest (")       34.0        35.0        36.0        37.0            (1.0)              (3.0)
Bust (")       36.0        37.5        38.0        39.5            (1.5)              (3.5)
Midriff (")       32.0        33.0        33.5        36.0            (1.0)              (4.0)
Upper arm (")       11.0        11.0        11.5        12.0               -                (1.0)
Waist (")       29.5        30.5        32.5        35.5            (1.0)              (6.0)
Upper hip (")       36.0        37.0        39.0        41.0            (1.0)              (5.0)
Lower hip (")       38.0        40.0        41.0        43.0            (2.0)              (5.0)
Upper thigh (")       24.0        24.0        25.5        27.0               -                (3.0)
Mid thigh (")       20.5        21.5        22.0        22.0            (1.0)              (1.5)
Calf (")       15.0        15.5        15.5        16.0            (0.5)              (1.0)
Dress size            8           10           12           14               (2)                 (6)
 Total weight lost (lbs)              7.0             20.5
 Total inches lost              9.0             33.0


Altogether I am wowed by the process.  While I was trying to follow Jillian's meal plan at the beginning, by the end and pretty much for all of Phase 3, I was following my own meal plan and trying to stick with 3 meals and one afternoon snack each day.  I try to buy organic when I can, and I definitely try to buy foods that have no preservatives or artificial ingredients.  This is good not only for me, but for my kids.  I believe that eating as naturally as possible gives kids the best possible chance for focus and development.

So this is the end of my BR journey, but join me as I start my next - Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred for the month of June!

Keep on keeping on, and finish strong!

90 Days Ago

Today!  After completing the 90 day program.  May I also add that 3 children came out of this body!
Peach

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Jessica! You look amazing! Huge congratulations to you. Your hard work and dedication obviously paid off in a major way. I'm just thrilled for you. You have that toned side ab line thing going on and look at your cute little butt! Looks like its time for clothes shopping for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so proud of you Jessica for not only sticking with the program but making it such a positive experience for you - and everyone around you!! You look fabulous!

      Delete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS! This is the most dramatic transformation I have seen to date! Good luck with the shred- it will be a breeze for you after BR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stats (and pictures) are amazing, Jessica!! And best of all, your positivity is so contagious! Way to inspire all of us. Wishing you all the best with your next adventure. I can't wait to see your continued transformation. Thank you for blogging & sharing your incredible outlook on life with all of us. Woot! Woot! ((virtual high five))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You look gorgeous! Can't wait to start my journey today:]

    ReplyDelete