Tuesday 1 May 2012

Day 63 of 90

Days of rest provide an opportunity to reflect and improve.

Rest Day

I had nothing to do today, in terms of exercise at least.  Isaac had a doctors appointment first thing this morning and I took all the kiddies with me.  They were so well behaved, with great listening and helping.  After the doctors I was able to get a deposit done at the bank, prescriptions dropped off at the pharmacy, and off to the office supply store for more folders.  We were back just after 10:30 to feed and bathe the baby, start some laundry, get the dishes put away and washer on, and make some lunch.  At 12:45 I fed G his lunch and we walked over to Grandma's.  She had taken W around 11:30 back to her place for lunch.  He had a super time. In fact, when I asked him what his favourite part was of the day, he said it was playing with toys at Grandma's. Wonderful!

It passed quickly and while I initially thought I may go for a jog or do some extra exercise today, I think it's best that I just rest.  I am still so tired from the lack of sleep on the weekend, so I will be heading to bed as soon as I post this.

My meals were good today, I was able to stay on target with the exception of the handful of chocolate chips I nabbed after dinner!

Breakfast: Banana Chocolate Chip muffin and a medium timmies coffee (2 milk)
Lunch: Grilled Haddock with Ginger Berry Salsa and Couscous with Parsnips
PM Snack: Nonfat latte, thinsations chocolate covered pretzels (100-cal pack)
Dinner: Grilled chicken breast with turkey bacon, marble cheddar, steamed broccoli, more couscous

Back to workout 9 tomorrow.  Here we are week 10!  Unbelievable!

Sleep well, nighty night.

Peach

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great day! I'm jealous of your lunch. It sounds delicious. I've been eating chicken cabbage soup for lunch for DAYS now. The recipe I had made too much! It's good, but it's no grilled haddock with ginger berry salsa.

    ReplyDelete