Friday 12 January 2018

Fit Healthy Happy Mum - Beginning photos and stats

I am embarking on the Fit Healthy Happy Mum program in order to get this mama bod back into hot-mama condition!

For details on the program, please visit: http://sharnyandjulius.com/fitmum

I will be chronicling my successes and weight loss journey here on this blog.  I'd love for you to join me and share with me some of your inspirations and successes.  Have you done this program? If so, what did you think of it?

I'm slightly embarrassed to share these... but here are my starting stats:

START Week 1
Measurement 05-Jan-18 12-Jan-18
Weight (lbs)          200.0          193.1
Upper chest (")          40.00
Bust (")          41.00
Midriff (")          37.00
Upper arm (")          13.50
Waist (")          41.00
Upper hip (")          43.00
Lower hip (")          43.50
Upper thigh (")          28.00
Mid thigh (")          22.50
Calf (")          17.00
Total Inches                 -         326.50

     
Looking at these numbers I know that I am larger than when I was completing JM's Body Revolution. I have a long road ahead of me, but I am so motivated to reach my 175lb goal weight by March 2!

Now for the pics...


And there we have it!  Feast your eyes on the delight that once was!  In the pics above I am at the 200lb mark.  I'm looking to lose 25lbs by March 2nd (when I go back to work) which is coincidentally at the very end of my 8 week program.  After that, my plan is to achieve a 21% body fat percentage (I'm currently at 44%) which will bring me to 141lbs.  My goal is to reach this within 6 months, so, by Canada Day 2018!

Thank you for sharing in my journey... Let's do this!

Peach








1 comment:

  1. You are amazing Jessica and I know you will nail this! You look great already, however I know it's not just about the weight, it's the physical strength and stamina that will increase as you meet your goals.

    ReplyDelete