Saturday 26 May 2012

Day 88 - Happy Birthday little William!

Last time with workout 11.  That's inspiring!

Today's Workout: Workout 11

It was going to be a busy day today, with W's birthday and party and visitors.  I tried to get to bed early last night, but it ended up being past midnight by the time everything was done and the cake was decorated.  The power went out again last night and our clocks were all off, so it was about 1/2 hour later than what I thought.  I still managed to get everything ready though.  Everything except the workout!  That didn't come until after W was in bed.

I am happy to be done this one.  It is hard!  My legs are like jell-o.  It may be because I did it end of day rather than beginning of day.  Circuit 1 is brutal with the static lunge jumps.  I did the full scorpion pushups.  I modified the plank tricep extensions by dropping to my knees after a few in full plank.  The three-part pushups I also modified to my knees.  Recall I said I was going to go unmodified for the last time around.  I tried, but my arms were jell-o too and wouldn't hold me up.  Always room for improvement.  Right?!

Here we are, I can see the horizon and I can see where I still need work, but I am so happy with how far I have come so far.
Yum!  W enjoying his bday lunch!

My meals were not complete today.  For lunch I had two cheeseburger sliders with a handful of cheesies and some popcorn.  I also had two small (1" x 2") pieces of chocolate cake with chocolate pudding (yummy!).  For dinner I had a serving of whole wheat spaghetti and 1/2 cup of homemade spaghetti sauce (bolognese with mushroom and basil).  A caramel drumstick for dessert, and some wine.   So, as you can see, no breakfast, no real afternoon snack, and lots of snacks.  Food is important!  I am going to a brunch tomorrow morning and will get back on track with meals come Monday.  Breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner.

Hope you are all enjoying your weekends, especially for you Memorial Day celebrationers!

Nighty night,
Peach

1 comment:

  1. What a happy birthday boy. I love it! Workout 11 is amazing on the triceps. I'm going to use it again in the future for sure!

    ReplyDelete