Sunday 27 May 2012

Day 89 - Final Days

Funny thing happened at softball today.  One of the kids had sent a ball over the fence and landed on private (commercial, unused) property.  Isaac was able to crawl through a hole in the fence to get to the other side.  The surprising thing was that I was also able to lay on my back and pull myself through the tiny hole as well, rather gracefully I might add.

Today's Workout: Workout 12

I said I was going to do this workout unmodified.  I did this workout unmodified.  You read right.  Completely unmodified.  I did all those plank moves with reverse flies and rows IN FULL PLANK and kept my hips straight as well as I could.  I did it all.  This time around, I kept the dvd going at the very end and I received the applause that I earned for completing this program.  To think that I have only to finish one more Cardio 3 workout is incredible.  I almost feel a bit unprepared for what will come afterwards.  I've done this program for 3 months, for a quarter of a year, an entire season!  My body is definitely stronger, and I know that I will need to keep this up.

Today I took the family to Prime 360 for a breakfast buffet to see good friends whom I haven't seen in so long, and more importantly to celebrate Ash's birthday.  The food was great, and I kept myself to just one plate of food.  I had initially grabbed an apple cinnamon muffin, but wrapped it up to go when I found out that there were cinnamon buns.  My husband brought me one (yes, just one).  This meal was a combination breakfast and lunch.  For afternoon snack, I grabbed a nutrigrain bar just before softball.

For dinner, I wanted to eat up some of the spaghetti sauce I prepared yesterday, so I made french fries with grated cheeses and the spaghetti sauce.  I kept mine to one serving, with 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce, and 1/4 cup of the grated cheese.

No dessert for me tonight, but I am soaking my feet and enjoying a Crown and diet coke.  Celebratory?!  Absolutely.

So tomorrow is the last day of my chapter.  I will be providing final measurements and will perhaps post my before and after pics.  I hope all my American friends enjoyed their memorial day long weekends, and I hope my Canadian friends enjoyed their regular weekends.

As Jillian says, FINISH STRONG - and I plan to!

Nighty night,
Peach

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!!! One more day! Fantastic job on workout 12 too! I love that we're almost on the same schedule. It's so motivating for me.

    The first thing I thought of when you said the ball was under the fence was those brutal chaturanga from downward dog and back up again moves from workout 11. I can just image you busting it out in the middle of the baseball field!

    Have a wonderful final day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete