Sunday 1 April 2012

Day 32 of 90

Today's Workout: Workout 5

Whooooweee!  That is some workout!  I had swears coming out of me like nobody's business by circuit 3!  The cable presses paired with crab walks.... oh my.  I was so glad when that was over.  Do I feel stronger?  Absolutely.

It throws me off near then end of the second circuit and JM announces that there is just one circuit left, when in reality there are two.  But I pull through.  I was impressed by my increasing ability to perform push ups with side twists with no real difficulty.  That is incredible to me!  And dear hubby today started commenting on the changes in my body.  I've read about this with other bloggers too, seems like this is the magical time where our hard work pays off and is noticeable to those who see us at our... um, least.

That was the best part of my day.  I held on for most of the day, but cannot explain why I am in such a bitter mood.  I feel like I am sabotaging my efforts thanks to my crankiness.  I didn't have snack, and I didn't want to make dinner either.  So I had some leftover pizza from yesterday.  I'm just hoping and praying that I feel back on track tomorrow.  Perhaps I miss the routine of weekdays...

Breakfast today was Blueberry Banana Muffin and coffee.

Chicken Salad with Grapes and Walnuts
Lunch I made the Chicken Salad with Grapes and Walnuets as sandwiches for hubby and me.  We just love how tasty those are, and how quick they are to make.  After my sandwich, I had a piece of pizza, which I counted for my snack.  I had a latte later in the day, around 4 o'clock.







Afternoon Latte


Dinner was ad hoc... it was nearing 7pm and the kids had to go to bed, so I made them leftovers just before bringing the baby up to bed.  I had another two slices of the pizza... and pop tarts.  Why are those in the house??  Grrr.

Hubby and I make our own wine, and today we finally bottled the carboy we had just sitting and waiting in our nook.  Turns out it's not too bad!  That's the best $30 I ever spent to make 30 bottles of red wine!  I've had three glasses tonight, and it's just past midnight and I know I should get to bed soon.  I am hoping this is all out of my system so I can hit it hard tomorrow.  And if not, then it better be out by Monday.  I definitely rock the weekdays!  Something about not having someone else to depend on makes me push the extra mile.  When hubby is home I expect him to do things, and I guess I feel more lax and more dependant.  I tell you, losing weight and the motivation to lose weight is all about YOU, and YOU've got to want it.  There's no relying on anyone else.  If you want to make the changes, you do it on your own time.  That's why I work best when it's just me to deal with the everyday.  But I sure love having him around at the end of the day.

No pics today... I will post them tomorrow.

For now, sweet dreams.  Tomorrow is a new day.

Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment