Friday 13 April 2012

Day 45 of 90 = Halfway there!

Getting my exercises done first thing in the morning allows me to get out and enjoy the rest of the day.

Today's Workout: Cardio 2

Oh my, I really had a good sweat on for this one.  Not sure what happened this time around except I know I pushed myself whenever I could.  No move in this workout is too hard, or too intense.  You just have to make it something you can do, and increase the intensity (ie. speed or height) when you are ready.  I must have done that, because by the last four moves in the workout, I had a horrible stitch and found the last moves very difficult as I couldn't take a full deep breath.  Oh, but it still felt so good.

Do you ever get to the point in the day where you want to do more?  Go out and run around the block for 30 minutes?  Hit the elliptical?  This the third day in a row where I must have increased energy since I've wanted to go out and run, or do an additional workout in the basement..  I'm glad I had volleyball yesterday.  I think it just might be the endorphins brought on by exercise.  The more you do it, the more you want it!  Hey, that should have been my daily inspiration...

I weighed myself this morning, and I am down 2 more pounds... say what!?  I first weighed in at 168.5, then I was shocked, since I really only wanted to hit 170, so I weighed again and it bounced around to 169.  Could it be the increased calories?  Would this have happened if I was eating fewer calories too?  Not sure, but I'm not changing anything now!

I apologize for not having pics to share with you today.  It is Friday, and I tend to go off menu (and a bit crazy) on Fridays. And I only remembered to take one pic today of my lunchtime frittata.

Breakfast: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip muffin and coffee
Snack: Frozen Mixed Berry Chocolate Protein Shake
Lunch: Frittata with Spinach, Potato and Feta
Snack: Non-fat latte
Dinner: Pizza Pizza - 1/2 of a small, whole wheat multigrain thin crust with chicken and green peppers

I also had 2 glasses of white wine, 2 digestive cookies, a couple of mini creme eggs, and about four country organic creme filled vanilla/chocolate cookies.  When I'm eating it, I think it's going to make me feel good, but to be honest, NOTHING feels better than being able to say NO.  "The only thing that feels good is skinny jeans"... thanks Jillian.

I'm ready for Workout 7 tomorrow.  I will push it harder... I remember how hard circuit 1 was, I'm going to try to ease up on the mods.  Let's see what I've got!

Nighty night,
Peach

1 comment: