Monday 2 April 2012

Day 34 of 90

Fitting into pre-pregnancy jeans


Today's Workout: Cardio 2

Another day done, how are you doing with your goals?  Workout 2 was absolutely not as difficult as it was the first time.  Perhaps I was in a rhythm, or I paced myself.  When Jillian approaches one of her athletes and asks them to push harder, I believe she is talking to me and I push harder too.  Feels so good to exercise this way, it's intense but the benefits are immediate.

Food was fabulous today.  I followed the meal plan all day, and took pics of all!  This might be a first for me.



 Breakfast: Two fried eggs with turkey bacon (210 cals)


Lunch: Tomato Sandwich on Garlic-rubbed Toast, one hard-boiled egg (349 cals)











Snack: Banana Almond Smoothie (168 cals)
Banana Almond Smoothie

Dinner: Grilled Lemon Chicken with No-Cream Creamed Spinach (380 cals)

Grilled Lemon Chicken and No-Cream Creamed Spinach
It was my first time preparing the grilled lemon chicken, and it was divine.  I cooked it in the oven at 350F for 25 mins.  It was terrific with the creamed spinach.  It also left me feeling very satisfied.

In addition to my cardio 2, I took William and Geoffrey for a walk to the grocery store this morning, and I played a couple of hours of non-competitive volleyball this evening.  It was quite an active day, which will make up for my weekend and my rest day tomorrow.

By the way, I am actually fitting into and wearing the jeans I wore before I got pregnant and began gaining all of that weight.  I will be waiting for my official weigh-in on Weds to report whether or not I am finally at my pre-pregnancy weight.

Hope you are all having a good one, and good luck on each of your journeys.

Peach


2 comments:

  1. I am IN LOVE with that grilled lemon chicken recipe. We made it for the first time over the weekend & I agree: divine!!

    Congrats on a strong day. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a major milestone. Great job!

    ReplyDelete