Tuesday 24 April 2012

Phase 2 Results!!

Well here we are...  Done phase 2 out of 3.  It is absolutely amazing how fast the time goes.  For any of you out there that continue to put things off to another date in the future, tell me, when will the day come where you get started?  I am 56 days into a program, and two months ago I was larger and certainly less fit.  It has come at the price of a very small 30 minute per day inconvenience, and I wouldn't change a thing, except work harder if I did it again.  And by that, I mean, I would watch my foods.  I should be cutting out sweets and alcohol, but I'm not.  How much better could my results be?

I can play devil's advocate on this one.  Is this not about changing my life for the better, by making changes that I can and will implement when this program is done?  Is it realistic to think that I will cut out sweets and alcohol?  For me, it is not.  So I will continue the way the program was built for me, and that is to continue with the exercises and implementing proper meal choices to hit my daily caloric allowance.  You can follow my meals and calories at myfitnesspal.com.  Look for user jfaure23.

So here is the moment you've been reading for!  My Phase 2 results!!

                                                Phase 2       Phase 1      Chg P1    Beginning    Chg Total

Weight (lbs)                                 170             172              -2           185.5          -15.5

Upper Chest                                 35"             36"               -1"           37"             -2"
Bust                                              37.5"          38"              -0.5"         39.5"          -2"
Midriff                                         33"             33.5"            -0.5"         36"             -3"
Upper Arm                                   11"            11.5"            -0.5"        12"              -1"
Waist                                           30.5"          32.5"            -2"            35.5"         -5.5"
Upper Hip                                    37"              39"              -2"           41"             -4"
Lower Hip                                   40"              41"               -1"           43"             -3"
Upper Thigh                                24"               25.5"           -1.5"         27"            -3"
Mid Thigh                                    21.5"            22"              -0.5          22"            -0.5"
Calf                                             15.5"            15.5"          N/C           16"           -0.5"

Dress size                                      10               12                -2            14             -4

Total weight lost since beginning the program is 15.5 lbs!

Total inches lost in Phase 2 is 9.5" and since beginning the program is 24.5"!!

I've lost 2 dress sizes in each phase of the program so far, for a total of 4 dress sizes.

I'm going to say it -- keep moving, keep pushing, keep striving!

Peach


3 comments:

  1. That is great Jessica! You must feel so good and stronger than ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ROCK!! Congratulations on your success. I can't wait to hear how this last phase completely smokes the first 2 :-)

    Inspiring! Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza! Congratulations on your results! Amazing! Enjoy phase 3!

    ReplyDelete