Saturday 7 April 2012

Day 38 of 90

Finding time to be active is simple; Take a walk to the park instead of driving.

Today's Workout: Cardio 2

I want to thank you for letting me vent yesterday.  I had been feeling a bit attacked, for no good reason other than I am following a program and being more active in my life!  Thank you for the comments and support.  I thought about it more yesterday and I am feeling better.  I will try to keep my rants to a minimum, because that is not what this is about!

Cardio 2... it flew by!  I still dread those Running Man's, and the High Knees push me as well.  I was definitely in my high heart rate zone.  Before I knew it, I was in the last set.  One at a time, that's all it is.


I love Fridays, as they are always my "Relax a bit day".  :)  This means that I was great all day on my meal plan, and I went off the menu for dinner, but within reason.  We ordered pizza from Gabriels... and I just realized I forgot to take a pic!... It was a medium whole wheat thin crust with chicken, green peppers and mushrooms.  I had 3 pieces, and not too sure of the calories, but it was thin crust.  The regular crust pizza pieces are 230 cals each piece.  I probably could have done with just two... but!  It's Friday!

Breakfast: Blueberry Banana Muffin with coffee
Lunch: Green Bean Salad with Shrimp
Snack: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip muffin and a non-fat latte
Dinner: Whole wheat thin crust pizza with chicken, green peppers and mushroom

If you haven't already had the green bean salad, it's very satisfying.  And only 209 cals!

Last time with Workout 5 tomorrow!

Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment