Friday 8 June 2012

Days 7 and 8 of 30DS

No, you're not losing it.  I did not write yesterday.  I have been doing well.  I changed things up a bit yesterday and did my workout in the evening.  This is not as effective for me.  In terms of accomplishment, I was able to do 14 full pushups first time around, but 10 on my knees for the second set.  Everything else I followed Nat's advanced moves.  It still really works my shoulders, but it's better than it being too easy.

Tonight while doing the workout, I feel as though I may be ready to move on to the second level.  I did full pushups both times, 14 and then 10.  I felt strong throughout the entire workout.  I also sweat, but I am looking forward to level 2.  As long as I've had this disc (two years!) I have never made it on to the second level.  And I start on June 11th (Monday).  I am thrilled to be moving onwards.

I've been somewhat lax in my eating, although not too poor.  I have been hitting my calorie goals and love the way the fitbit adjusts to MFP.  I certainly could have moved more yesterday, and today for that matter, but I do enjoy a couple of less intense days after such a long haul.  The big news is the Cinnamon Bun Eating Contest that was held at my house last night.  The oldest went in to get a chicken pox vaccine earlier in the day, and to ease it for him (he hates needles, who does?) I asked him what would help.  He reminded me of the bet I made to him months back about him not being able to eat an entire tray of cinnamon buns.  The wager was $20 on my end if he does it; nothing from him if he can't, since my reward would be the ability to eat his uneaten buns.  Who here remembers my affinity and cravings for cinnamon buns??  Okay, so the boy was able to get through 3 entire pieces before passing out.  As he was working through his, I was working through mine... yes, I bought one tray for him and one for the rest of the family.  And I ended up having 2 pieces.  Certainly more than I needed, I could have stopped at 1 and met my calorie goal for the day, but ended up going over by 600.  Oh well. :)  It was still satisfying.

I've been much better today.  A little relapse gives more meaning to refocusing and getting back on track.

We are now at the weekend, we'll see what it brings.  Last time I checked we had minimal commitments.

Enjoy yours, hopefully it is sunny where you are!

Nighty night,
Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment