Sunday 3 June 2012

Day 3 of 30

10% done already!  I cannot believe how sore this workout makes my shoulders.  Funny that I find it more intense than BR, but then again, in this workout we work the same muscle group one after the other, and for a longer time.  3 minutes on the same muscle group, with no cardio break.

I am not sure how long this post is going to be today, I really don't have much to report on.  We played softball this afternoon in the rain, but our captain called the game after the downpour got really bad.  Besides, we were down by about 10 runs.  We missed about 15 minutes of game play due to the call, but I was happy to get home and get my oldest into some dry clothes.  While it was pouring rain, that's not the reason he was soaked.... He chose to play in the water feature at the park and got absolutely drenched.  Poor guy!

Food was not bad today.  We had a brunch earlier in the day with some quiche, tomatoes and cheese, salads, meats and bread.  That held me over for most of the day.  For dinner I enjoyed another of the turkey burgers with oven roasted carrots and brussel sprouts.  I still have a few hundred calories left in my budget thanks to all the activity of the day.

Turns out I am a very good sleeper.  100% efficiency again last night.  Boy, when I fall asleep I sure sleep well!

I hope you are all ready for your Monday... plans set, goals in place, meals planned perhaps?  This is your body, you are in control of this, what are you going to do today to change it?

Nighty night,
Peach

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a really interesting little machine. I'm jealous of your excellent sleep. I slept awful last night!

    My son's 2nd playoff game is tonight and it's supposed to rain so I'll be in your shoes soon. Rain, rain, go away! Summer's just a couple weeks away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so surprised that you are finding 30DS more intense than BR. Makes me want to pull out the DVD and give it a whirl again. I will say, that it was that exact DVD that totally changed my body shape after losing my weight. I hope it delivers on its promises for you.

    Ahhhhh, sleep. I love that Jillian says it is a necessity, not a luxury. She is so right! I'm working on taking that motto to heart in my own life.

    ReplyDelete