Wednesday 6 June 2012

Day 6 of 30DS

I'm not tired of the workout yet.  It's a great one actually, going back to basics.  This time around, I was UNMODIFIED.  I do not know how I did it.  Perhaps it was the idea of counting the moves that got me through.  For example, for the pushups I counted 12 in the first set and 10 in the second.  I did each one as a count and each one on my toes. So this is very good.  Also, I kept the 5lbs weights, even in the third circuit when it feels like I cannot finish.  Because I do finish each time, even though it is a challenge and my pose isn't perfect.  I do finish.

My darling W.  
I am going to continue counting to see if I can at least match or better my pushups.  I'm still just impressed I didn't drop to my knees on round two.

Foodwise was yummy.  I made some banana chocolate chip muffins for breakfast this morning, fresh from the oven.  To save a few extra calories, I used dark bakers squares (70% cacoa), two of them.  I coarsely chopped them using a knife and added them to the mixture. The calories for twelve muffins dropped by about 400 cals when I did this.







Chicken with egg noodle soup and 1/2 grilled cheese sandwich.
Lunch was a can of organic chicken with egg noodle soup and half of a grilled cheese sandwich. 


Afternoon snack I had a nonfat latte, along with some celebration cookies with dark chocolate.  I could have eaten the entire box, yay for me for stopping at six.  :)  Really.










Turkey burger with oven roasted veggies

Dinner was my last serving of the turkey burgers with oven roasted brussel sprouts and baby carrots.  This is one of my favourite meals because it is filling, satisfying, and quick.

All in all, a wonderful day.  I've had some wine tonight as my calories have allowed.

Tomorrow is busy with another doctors' appointment in the afternoon and work meeting in the morning.  My goal is to complete my workout in the morning, as usual.





Also, I sure do need to update my profile on my blog site.  I had initially copied it from MFP, but as I update MFP this one doesn't update, and my baby sure isn't 3 mos anymore.  He is six months old now, and what a darling he has turned out to be.  I think I will post a pic of him tomorrow.

Have a great sleep everyone... hoping you all hit 98% efficiency!

Nighty night,
Peach

3 comments:

  1. Another great day with good choices. And I totally understand how good it was for you to stop at 6 cookies. Good for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son is only 6 months old and you're below pre-pregnancy weight and this is your 3rd child? OMG! You're my hero. That's incredible! I hope you feel incredibly proud of yourself.

    The counting trick is the best ever. I do it all the time. So helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap- yes, I totally agree with Catherine. You are my hero! I thought about doing thirty day shred when my son was 6 months old, I actually did it when he was 13 months old. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete