Sunday 10 June 2012

Day 10 of 30DS

Wow, I'm always impressed when I read about my MFP friends having great success with their food choices.  I know it's not easy.  It seems that even on days that are not so bad, some of my friends seem to think that because they went over in their calories or ate something they 'weren't supposed to' without going over their calories, that they just did damage to their weight loss.  But the only damage done is to your self-confidence, because your body will just digest and move on.  And so should you!  Keep your head in the game.  This is not decided by one day or one meal, it is decided first in your head, and then in the actions you take.

Say hello to 'Start-Over Mondays' -- good thing that's tomorrow!

I was able to have a rest day today, but did more activity today than I usually do, or at least that I have done in the past couple of days.  I took the baby for a long walk to the grocery store, and bumped into an old friend I hadn't seen in months.  This afternoon we played softball, and I was intent on keeping moving whenever I could.  My goal is to keep my heart rate up as often throughout the day as I can.

I will not discuss food... no need to talk about that after my motivational speech above.  (eek).  My friends can visit me on MFP to see what I ate, and I did stay within my calorie goal (barely).

So here we are, Sunday night, and tomorrow is a new day.  I will be starting JM's level 2 workout tomorrow and I am anxious to see how it goes!

Have a great night,
Peach

2 comments:

  1. Today is definitely "start over Monday" for me. I did so great last week and then just didn't have a good plan for the weekend. But yeah, I know a couple of days of on track eating will get me back where I need to be. Good luckw ith workout 2. It's so nice to move on to something new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, 'start over Monday' for me too....Those darn beautiful weekends with barbequed everything!! Can't wait to hear what you think of workout 2.

    ReplyDelete