Tuesday 27 March 2012

Phase 1 Results

Given that today is a rest day, and it is the last day of Phase 1, I decided I should do my check in today.  Tomorrow will be a new workout, and I want to be sure I have time to do my measurements.  So today is the day, and the results are in!  (Note: I amended my weight in the table below on Day 29 since my total weight loss for Phase 1 was higher than initially recorded)

                            Start                Phase 1                 Change      

Weight                185.5lbs           172lbs                13 1/2 lbs lost

Bust                     39.5"                  38"                     1 1/2" lost
Midriff                   36"                  33 1/2"                 2 1/2" lost
Waist                   35.5"                32 1/2"                 3" lost
Lower hip             43"                    41"                     2" lost
Thigh                    27"                   25 1/2"                 1 1/2" lost
Calf                      16"                   15 1/2"                 1/2" lost
Arm                      12"                   11 1/2"                 1/2" lost

                   Total pounds lost            13 1/2 lbs
                   Total inches gone            11 1/2"

That is very motivating!  I am very ready to start Phase 2.  I have 24 lbs to go, and my goal is to lose 15lbs in Phase 2, and the final weight in Phase 3.  How are you doing with your weight loss goals?

Let's get moving people!!!

Peach

1 comment:

  1. Great progress Jessica! I'm surprised you lost 1/2 inch on your arms though because your biceps look much bigger. That's a good thing. You are doing great.

    ReplyDelete