Sunday 18 March 2012

Body Revolution - Day 19

Today's Workout: Workout 4

I was supposed to wake up early this morning to feed the baby, but who'd have thought baby would sleep in until past 8am!  The house was nice and quiet since hubby took the oldest to hockey, and I didn't wake up until they got back home.  Since we had to leave for the first playoff game at 9:00, I didn't have a chance to do my exercises until after the game.

The game was great!  Our boys won 3-2, and I. did very well in nets!

When we got back home, I fed G. and headed downstairs to kill workout 4.  I tried to go heavy on the weights whenever I could.  The hardest ones for me was the kneeling and getting back up while holding 7lb weights above my head.  And the side squat was hard too.  Something about keeping one leg straight is hard for me, and it really works the outer glutes, my goodness!  But I did it all, even the plank poses, and does it ever feel good to finish strong.

I have been great with my eating today too.  Mom came to the game and then spent the day here with us.  I made her breakfast and lunch and snack.  She really loves the food in the 90 day program and so do I.  There has not been any recipe that I did not like so far.  :)  After lunch we hit a few open houses in the area, since Mom is thinking of moving closer in a year or so.

Breakfast: Pumpkin Cranberry Muffin; 2 8oz cups of coffee with 2% milk
Lunch: Chicken Salad with pecans and grapes, served on two slices of 12 grain bread
Snack: Almond Banana Smoothie
Dinner: Hubby is preparing steaks on the bbq with grilled/roasted veggies

My total cals for the day will come in about 1200... I am at 750 right now before dinner.  My weight this morning was 178.5, so down a half pound from yesterday.  Could this be the beginning of the big drop? :p

I may write later on tonight.  All I can say is I've got great energy and looking forward to Cardio 1 tomorrow, followed by a rest day.

Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment