Monday 19 March 2012

Body Revolution - Day 20

Today's Workout: Cardio 1

I think I need a lesson in self-control... as we were preparing dinner for the kids I was so hungry that I couldn't stop nibbling at the lasagna and garlic bread.  I ate a whole piece before dinner!

So I began thinking about it this morning during cardio 1.  I didn't prepare dinner last night, which meant I was idle at my crave and crash time.  Evenings are the time for me where my cravings are the strongest.  From 6 - 8 I need to administer the highest self control.  No nibbling.  If I feel like putting something in my mouth, it needs to be a glass of water.  What's your crave and crash time?  Keeping busy during that time will help too, which means I should continue to prepare my own dinner.  This way, I know when it will be ready and I keep busy getting to that point.

Okay - the plan is in place!

Cardio 1 is getting easier, although I still am amazed at how much I sweat during the workout.  And it's only 20 minutes!

I haven't mentioned why I am doing this blog, aside from saying that I want to have a place to share my experience with the JM program.  I have three young boys at home and I am a professional accountant which requires continuing education and updating.  I volunteer on the board of a local charity, as well as sit as Treasurer on the school council for my son's school.  Look, my point is this - If I can do this program, with good days and not so good days, and still see results, I KNOW that you can do this program too.  It's not about being perfect, it's about showing up.  I will be using this blog to share my daily experience with you, and I hope it will help keep you motivated to stay on track.  Let's just take it a day at a time.

Have a good one folks!

Peach

---------------------------------

I just wanted to update on my meals today, and say that I went for a long walk with W. and G. today to the grocery store.  So it was a great day on the exercise and eating fronts.

Breakfast: Pumpkin Cranberry Muffin; non-fat latte
Lunch: Frittata with Potato, Peppers, Spinach and Feta; Fattoush Salad
Snack: Banana Chocolate Pop
Dinner: Mediterranean Lamb Burger; Creamy Cucumber and Yogurt Salad

Total cals came in at 1199 today.  Tomorrow is my rest day!

Peach


No comments:

Post a Comment