Tuesday 20 March 2012

Body Revolution - Day 21

Rest Day!

Even though it was a rest day I felt that I should do SOMETHING to get active.  So this afternoon, after Isaac got home from school and baby was fed, we all went for a walk around the block.  It was a 25 minute walk, and the weather has been so fabulous there were lots of people out.  I had a meeting tonight and decided to walk to it at the local Tim Horton's, and that was another 30 minutes of brisk walking.

Tomorrow is my check in day, and I cannot wait to see my numbers.  It's also my last week of Phase 1, which means I have one more week to hit it hard before measurements.

I ate well today, but noticed I'm not as hungry later in the day if I wait to eat my breakfast at 9 or 9:30 and then lunch at 1 or 1:30.  I will try that tomorrow.

Breakfast: Blueberry Banana Muffin, non-fat latte
Lunch: Chicken Salad with grapes and walnuts; two slices of dempsters 12 grain bread
Snack: Chocolate Banana Pop; 1/4 serving of Trail Mix
Dinner: Mediterranean Lamb burger, Creamy Cucumber Salad

I think for tomorrow I will make something for breakfast that I haven't had yet.  I will see!  I do need to bake another batch of muffins and freeze them for later breakfasts, I just love how quick they are.

Good night.

Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment