Saturday 17 March 2012

Body Revolution - Day 18

Todays Workout: Workout 3

I didn't get to bed until midnight last night, but still I had a great sleep.  Baby didn't wake up until 8am, and the older boys slept in until 9:20.  This meant that after feeding baby I was able to run downstairs and focus on my workout.

I love feeling my body getting stronger.  I notice it in many of the moves.  I have even increased my weights to 7lbs for the squat combos.  I love the tree pose with the lateral raises... bring on the yoga!  It feels good to increase flexibility.  The hardest poses continue to be the planks (dropping onto forearms and back up) and the leap frog (ab holds).  But I know it will just get easier!

I'm not yet sure what I'll be having for lunch or snack today, but I'll update my meals later in the day.  So far I've had a yummy pumpkin cranberry muffin and non-fat latte.  My weight is stable at 179lbs... I can't wait for it to start dropping.  I've been at this weight for a solid week and a couple days.  I just have to trust the process, I know the weight will come off.

Happy St Patricks Day to all!  Enjoy your day!  It's supposed to be 18 and sunny here in Ottawa today!

Peach

--------------------------------------

What a meal!  We had good friends over for dinner tonight, which was very nice considering they brought the main course and salad, and I just provided an app and dessert.  Unfortunately, I must have consumed about 1500 cals over dinner alone, which brings my total calorie count for the day to about 2300.  Not much weight being lost there!  But it was a good time... I feel like Jillian is going to kick my ass tomorrow.

So in summary, this is what I ate today:

Breakfast: Pumpkin Cranberry Muffin; non-fat latte
Lunch: Frittata with spinach, potato, peppers and feta; fattoush salad
Snack: Chocolate Banana Pop
Dinner: homemade lasagna; salad with feta, avocado, cranberry, walnuts, balsamic vinaigrette; garlic cheese bread made with focaccia; white wine (2 6oz glasses); 1/4cup strawberries, bite size brownies and sorbet

Oh yes, I will not be eating like that again for a while!

Kids are now in bed, but it's almost 10, and my oldest has hockey tomorrow morning at 7am... this means I need to be up feeding the baby at 5:30 -- wait a sec, hubby just stepped in.  I can stay home and he will take the oldest to hockey so I can feed baby on schedule at 7am.  Wonderful :)  I plan on getting my workout done tomorrow after the 7am feed.

Bring it on, and give me the strength to stick to my meal plan tomorrow!! 

Nighty night,
Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment