Thursday 11 January 2018

End of week 1 (Fit Healthy Happy Mum)

Woot woot!  First week done and finished with a bang!

With this program, each week ends with a timed trial 5K.  This program is therefore great for anyone like me who also wants to improve their run.  I did the run at the gym tonight since it was raining today.

  Week 1 5K - 38:00

I finished at precisely 38 minutes and had the treadmill at incline 0.5 in order to make it more like running outdoors.  I was aiming to have the run done in under 40 minutes, which I did, yay!

My food today was incredibly similar to yesterday, the only difference was mom visited and brought subway for lunch :) I was able to modify the meal plan by eating everything but the bread.  Easy.  The best part about this nutrition plan is that it has completed stopped my cravings for food.  I do get hungry but am quickly satisfied with the protein and tasty veggies.

All in all, I am giving this first week of the program FIVE STARS. 

Stay tuned for my week one results tomorrow... I know it's gonna be good!

Nighty night,
Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment