Tuesday 16 January 2018

Day 12 - Fit Healthy Happy Mum

Just two more days left for this week!

I ended up making today a rest day since part of my workout includes doing hill runs and the weather is supposed be a touch warmer tomorrow. 

I did try some of the regular keto meals today, and it was so delish!  The issue I've identified is that the calories are generally higher due to fat content and protein, and my daily caloric intake based on Sharny's plan for me is quite low.  This just meant that my dinner had to be simplified and really back to basics.  However, since I ate such a great breakfast and lunch I wasn't that hungry this evening. I can do this; I'm flexible!

Breakfast was two Bacon & Egg Cups (bacon, egg and cheddar cheese cooked in a muffin tin)... so good!  Lunch was a chicken breast with cream of mushroom soup, mixed greens with tomatoes and red onion and ranch dressing.  Also yum!  Dinner was a salmon fillet with brussel sprouts and butter.

The food was so good today. I really am hoping to give up a bit of deliciousness for just six more weeks in order to see the best results possible.  After that I'll bump my calories back up. But I want to see what I can truly achieve on this plan and also report back to you :)

That's it for now.  Hump day tomorrow!

Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment